Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Birthday Peter!

Well, his birthday isn't actually for a few more days but we had Peter's first birthday party yesterday and it was a blast. The weather cooperated fabulously and of my family only Jesse was missing. Peter had a grand time as long as no one but mom or dad picked him up and he was perfectly happy to play with everyone. Though, his favorite people were those drinking pop. He LOVES pulling the tabs off the top of pop cans.

By the time we got around to the cupcakes he was pretty tired and really not that impressed overall.  I don't remember how many times Jason offered it to him before he actually took a bite, the wrapper was far more interesting and less messy.  He's a funny little boy, he really doesn't like to get his hands dirty.  Whenever he grabs something sticky he tries to shake it off.  Of course he doesn't like to have his hands washed either but I think that's more normal.

It just occurred to me, I don't think I got any pictures of the pretty rainbow cupcakes I made!  Poo on that.  I wasn't that impressed with how they tasted (the vanilla with chocolate were much better) but they were so pretty.  Oh well, I'll just have to make them again but tastier this time.  I've got so many more pictures but I'm tired, it's been a busy weekend.  I'll post more later.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment