What he is saying:
- Blowing lots of very wet raspberries, frequently accompanied by projectile drool.
- "Plah" & "Bwah" no apparent meaning, just trying out his tongue and mouth shape apparently.
- VERY excited squeals and grunts when Daddy appears after work or after being elsewhere for an extended period. (Similar excitement when a cat appears unexpectededly as well, though not as consistently.)
- Groans while being walked to sleep, sometimes while nursing to sleep as well. The louder he gets, the closer to completely crashing.
What he loves doing:
- Tasting EVERYTHING. Except food. Go figure.
- Scrolling the mousewheel on Daddy's mouse. It clicks!
- Chew on the TV remotes. Extra fun when he changes the channel or volume while Daddy's watching.
- Absolutely everything?
- The dozen hairs scattered over his head that are 10 times longer than the rest of his hair.
- The way he feels snuggled in my arms after nursing to sleep.
- His great big belly laugh when he's happy.
Some of his quirks:
- When he's tired and nursing down if he has to pee/poop he gets a look in his eye and a little half grin and then bites my nipple.
- In order to prevent me from removing said nipple SMASHES face into breast (often accompanied by a raspberry).
- When he's being held one of his ways of letting us know he wants to nurse is by licking our shoulders.
- The look of peace and contentment on his face when I went in to find him awake after breakfast and the way his face lit up when he saw me.