What he is saying:
- Car! Any vehicle seen or heard gets an enthusiastic "car!"
- "Shoes go bye" Outings are such fun and the sight of his shoes in our hands mean we're "going bye."
- Showee (shower)
- Caillou, his absolute favorite cartoon. He'll turn the tv on and if Caillou isn't showing he asks me to turn it on (hurray for Sprout on demand).
- "Bai-bu" (diaper) After he's done on the potty he gets up and grabs a "bai-bu" and brings it to me to put on him!
What he loves doing:
- Stacking things on top of each other; legos, cars, cas of catfood... you name it.
- Helping mommy wash dishes (pouring water from container to container in the sink, mostly in the sink anyway).
- Helping mommy cook. He pours stuff in the mixing bowl for me and enjoys having his own little bowls of ingredients to mix and match and stir.
- Taking showers!
- He is very affectionate, he loves snuggling (sadly, kisses are few and far between).
- He is very patient when we go out and about even when errand trips take going in and out of the car repeatedly.
- He is very expressive, I LOVE the intense little shake and laugh he does when he gets something he's been trying to communicate with us.
- Still not eating much food, but loves kale chips.
- MUST have a car in hand to fall asleep.
- The sounds of boys wrestling and paying peek-a-boo when Daddy got home from work. So much giggling and laughter and squeals of pure joy.
Well, it's been a ridiculously long time since I've posted anything (any my major difficulties typing this are telling me it's been WAY too long since I've used a real keyboard). Hopefully along with my return to the Fly Lady's fold I'll have a bit more me time to keep this up. It's amazing to realize we've been here for a year now.