Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas!

So I'm a day early, but we won't be home tomorrow.  We're heading up to Portland this afternoon to spend Christmas Eve with my Grandpa as is our tradition and we're staying with my folks to do Christmas day there.

I'm so excited to get pictures of Peter's first Christmas!  He got his first present already, we got a package this morning addressed to him.  Being curious and unsure who it was from we opened it early.  It's a cute little "My First Yankee's Shirt" from Grandma and Grandpa Waterbury.  Jason insists that he'll be wearing it tonight so we'll get pictures to post.

Jason is TERRIBLE about surprises.  He loves them and he's always SO proud of himself when he's got one that he just can't keep it to himself.  I like surprises myself so I've had to learn not to make even the appearance of a guess what he may have up his sleeve because he'll give it away even if I wasn't close.  It's pretty funny.  He's also really good at screwing up my surprises by trying to buy them for himself.  He's done that trick repeatedly over the last few years, I think I've finally convinced him not to buy himself anything fun between October and Christmas or risk not getting anything for his birthday, our anniversary, or Christmas.  He actually messed me up for all three last year, but I think we made it through this year with no snafus.

Pictures coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment