What he is saying:
- Mamama and Dadada
- Lots of motor noises, particularly when pushing toys around
What he loves doing:
- Playing 'can't catch me!' He giggles furiously when I call after him "I'm gonna get you!"
- He still adores daddy's mouse and has figured out many of Jason's tricks to hide it from him.
- Emptying the fridge door, though now that he can open the fridge on his own the novelty seems to be fading
- Playing in the toilets! Opening and closing the lid, flushing, and general joyful splashing. We haven't had him clog it yet...
- I love watching him experiment with things, figuring out how things work.
- How patient he is when we're out running errands
- How he scrunches up his whole face when he grins
Some of his quirks:
- He loves everyone and smiles for strangers in a heartbeat, but if anyone tries to hold him, he cries desperately. They may get a minute or two of happy baby, but not much more than that.
- When something frustrates him the throws it away from him, tucks his chin to his chest and grunts (hard to describe, but rediculously cute).
- The absolutely gleeful belly laughs coming from both Peter and Jason as they played together this afternoon